Occupational Health & Safety
We believe that sustainable success can be reached only through people. No other asset in the company is as important as the people that contribute with their work to our culture and our business results Therefore, we devote all the necessary energy and attention to protect employees.
Batumi Airport LLC is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all employees and the protection of our people, our property and the environment. Hazards and risks to health and safety will be eliminated or minimized, as far as is reasonably practicable.
We set and maintain high standards of health and safety, which aim to match or exceed current industry best practices. We meet these commitments by implementing a comprehensive approach to health and safety and continually improving safety performance - in accordance with the principles below. We provide the leadership, management support, communications and resources necessary to do so.
Batumi Airport LLC recognizes that we have legal obligations with regards to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the general public, who are affected by our activities. We will strive not only to comply with the letter of current health and safety legislation and approved codes of practice, but also the spirit in which they were written.
Batumi Airport LLC is committed to:
- At very least meeting all Occupational Health and Safety legislation and guidelines relevant to the company and in most cases far exceed any requirements in order to prevent injury and ill health.
- prevention of injury and ill health, the minimization of risk and the continual improvement of health and safety through audit and the monitoring of occupational Health and Safely performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are made aware and understand this policy and their individual Occupational Health & Safety obligations. To this end employees must be fully committed to health & safety to protect themselves, other employees and others who may be affected by their activities.
- Conducting Risk assessments of all appropriate activities and fully documenting and implementing measures to achieve satisfactory control.
- To ensure a systematic approach to identifying hazards, assessing the risk, determining suitable and sufficient control measures and informing employees of the correct procedure.
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and control measures will be used to ensure that employees, other contractors, occupiers of premises and members of the public do not have their health and safety adversely affected by work operations.
- Each employee has responsibility for their own safety and the health and safety of their colleagues. Employees are provided with adequate supervision, training, information, instruction and equipment to adopt safe working methods and work competently.
Batumi Airport LLC will provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe places and systems of work, safe plant and machinery, safe handling of materials and substances, the provision of adequate safety equipment and ensure that appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision is given.
Our Health and Safety Policy is monitored and periodically reviewed to ensure that it meets the companies’ legislative requirements, health & Safety objectives and targets.
Shopping & Dining
See the full range of shops in our shopping universe. At the airport you'll find a great selection of shops within fashion, electronics, design and souvenirs
Your way to a secure parking space! Benefit from the attractive online parking offers of Batumi Airport
Real-time information of arrival and departure flights at Batumi Airport